As of 15 January, the City of Graz has decreed that an FFP2 mask must be worn on the entire Jakominiplatz square between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. and on some market squares in Graz. This has also been in force for some time at all bus stops and in the buses and trams of Graz Linien.
The FFP2 obligation applies to the following squares and at the following times:
- Jakominiplatz, 6-20 hrs
- Kaiser-Josef-Platz, during market hours
- Lendplatz, during market hours
- Hofbauerplatz, during market hours
- in Andritz in the area in front of the primary schools Viktor Kaplan, during market hours
- Andritzer Reichsstraße, St.-Peter-Pfarrweg No. 35, during market hours
For the time being, the regulation is valid until 18 February.
More information and exemptions can be found on the website of the city of Graz
All current information on the COVID19 measures of Holding Graz can be found here!