The combined ticket: use parking & public transport with one ticket
Everybody has experienced it but nobody enjoys it: “looking for a parking space”. But there is an interesting option to avoid this time-consuming and annoying side issue – the P+R combined ticket.
A P+R combined ticket is offered at three car parks in Graz – “Liebenau Murpark”, “Brauquartier” and “Fölling”: This ticket entitles you to park in the car park and to use public transport in tariff zone 101 (= Graz).
Where does the ticket apply?
Zone 101 (Graz metropolitan area) and in the three car parks “Liebenau Murpark”, “Fölling” and “Brauquartier”
How long is the ticket valid for?
The combined ticket is available in many variations::
- as a 24-hour ticket that can be drawn directly at the entrance barrier to the car park – includes parking and 24 hours of all public transport in tariff zone 101
- as a weekly ticket – possible retrospectively by a simple top-up of the 24-hour ticket at the machine
- as a monthly ticket – possible retrospectively by a simple top-up of the 24-hour ticket at the machine
- for long-term commuters, the combined ticket is also offered in variations with a half-yearly ticket and an annual ticket (only available from the Mobility and Sales Centre in Jakoministraße in Graz)
What does the ticket cost:
- 24-hour ticket: € 9.50
- weekly ticket: € 28.00
- monthly ticket: € 81.50
- half-yearly ticket: € 348.00*
- annual ticket: € 610.00*
* These tickets are available from the Mobility and Sales Centre in Jakoministraße; the remaining tickets can be bought on the spot.
Where can I buy the ticket?
This is how easy it is to get a combined day ticket:
- drive into the car park
- draw a combined ticket at the barrier (applies for 24 hours for parking and as a public transport ticket in Zone 101)
- hop on board the tram or the bus directly at the car park and travel into the city in comfort
- return to the car park, insert ticket and then money into the machine
- exit the car park with ease
This is how easy it is to get your combined weekly or monthly ticket:
- to the machine
- insert day ticket
- press button for weekly or monthly ticket
- insert money
- you receive your desired ticket
- hop on board the tram or the bus directly at the car park and travel to your place of work in comfort
Click here to purchase the annual or half-yearly variation online!