Between Tuesday (16 March) and Friday (19 March), Graz Linien is testing a new electric bus. The bus is made by the company MAN and the model concerned is “MAN Lion’s City 12E”.
Passengers can travel free of charge on the bus, which is being used on several routes!
- Length: 12,200 mm
- Width: 2,550 mm
- Height: 3,320 mm
- Technically permissible total weight: 19,500 kg
- Max. passenger capacity (seated/standing): 88 (25/63)
- Battery capacity: 480 kWh
- Place of installation for batteries: roof
- Max. range under realistic conditions: 200 km
- Max. range under favourable conditions: 270 km
- Engine: electric central engine
- Continuous output: 160 kW
- Maximum output: 240 kW